April 2018 Comings & Goings
Goings - 8 + 2
- My black GAP trousers - I’ve had these since 2014 and I’ve finally found its replacement.
- 2 dresses - 1, I no longer like although it was hard to let go because it has POCKETS! And the other because it hasn’t fit since 8 years ago but was (and still is) a favourite.
- I had to return my Coach x Cracker Jack’s zippy wallet because just after 2 weeks of use, the zipper split and busted :(
- My pink GAP broken-in khakis - I loved these when I bought them but trying them on the other day, made me realize that it's actually too heavy for spring or summer temperatures and the material is quite stiff than I would like to wear for those hot days.
- A pair of Elie Tahari heels - these are GORGEOUS! The design is so cool, but they're not comfortable anymore =(
- One of my Adidas hoodies - I've had this one since my university days but I think after much wear and laundering, it's a bit out of shape now and doesn't hang on the body the way it used to.
- One bag! My mustard Valentina crossbody bag - I love this bag and have used it tons but it’s getting heavier for my liking and when I pack it too full, it swings to the front of me when I bend down to pick things up. Annoying. I’ve used it enough that it’s served me well and now it’s time to pass it on to someone else to love.
- Not wardrobe related but 2 pairs of pyjama pants that just need to go.