March 2018 Comings and Goings
Comings - 7
- a half-zip sweater to fill a gap for weekends and travel, and to steer away from the hoodies I got accustomed to wearing during my ‘younger days’ - there was no splash about this being an Allowance Item since it’s really for function than fun. Nonetheless, it’s item number 3 for me this year.
- 2 vintage bags!!! - a Coach Tailor pouch and Bottega Veneta crossbody bag. Both in great condition and steals! Vintage bags do not count towards ANY rules or bans I have. They just don’t.
- 4 Coach SLGs from their outlet Coach x Pepsi-Cola collaboration. This collection just broke me down, I wanted everything. I ended up with 2 zippy wallets (which I Love, Love, Love) and one large and small wristlets.
Goings - 6
- a burgandy sweatshirt that has started to fade at the hem and cuffs
- a navy pencil skirt that I’ve had for almost 10 years - it was truly loved. Unfortunately the inner lining has gotten misshapen over time. Thank goodness I have a fuscia version and it’s one size bigger.
- Returning a Coach bag to my mom that she passed to me when she retired.
- A hoodie - nothing wrong with it but I’m slowly veering away from hoodies. I have enough Adidas ones that I don’t plan to let go of as it is, that I don’t need others. I now only have 2 cotton hoodies - a turquoise one and a Winter Olympics 2010 that is more a keepsake than for wearing. I don’t see myself acquiring anymore hoodies for a long time, if ever.
- A scarf that I was holding onto but let go of because I’m trying to really not let Guilt get the best of me when it comes to keeping or doing what would make me happy. Applicable to both Life and Wardrobe - just working on letting myself do things for myself without feeling bad for doing them.
- My white GAP tunic top. Poor thing has seen better days and it also ripped badly as DH was picking me up yesterday.