- my Burberry key pouch
Goings - 6
- metallic pouch I got in Korea. It wasn’t as functional as it used to be for me.
- my black Jeanne Beker pony hair and leather lace-ups - I’ve been debating for a while about letting these and have finally decided to part with them. I wore them a total of 46 times and they are a great pair of black shoes, but I don’t think they are 100% my style to begin with; the price point pushed me over the edge, for sure, and I thoroughly enjoyed them, but it’s a way to start parting with items that don’t give me the 100% loving feelin’.
- a silk scarf - it was a gift and I really love the pattern but it just doesn’t translate well on me :( hopefully someone else can enjoy it and look great in it.
- my Banana Republic leather tote - I love it but it’s just too heavy for me to carry now and I don’t use it as much :( this one was a hard decision, but for the best.
- 2 boyfriend button-up tips from the GAP - I’ll get into more detail in a separate post on why I’m letting these go.