September 2017 Comings and Goings
Comings - 7
- Finally found a casual jacket for every day wear - took me a good two years to find something suitable: suede moto jacket from Banana Republic.
- 6 t-shirts from Banana Republic for every day wear - black, white, shimmer gray, navy, and two outside of my color palette to mix things up a bit - soft shimmer peach and a purple.
Goings - 11
- Cobalt sheath dress
- Plack modal dress from Clu
- Pair of red and white patterned shorts from Banana Republic
- 5 t-shirts that needed replacing
- Black Banana Republic short sleeved top that has seen better days - unfortunate because it has been one of my favourite tops for so many years
- Black sleeveless blouse from a brand called SEED that I bought in Malaysia more than 10 years ago - love it but due to age and the lack of care I gave it it's mis-shapen and worn out. I've definitely learned to take care of my clothing much better now.
- A non-iron sleeveless blouse - I'm convinced now that as much as I used to love collared shirts, they're not for me anymore. It probably has to do with the fact that I now have to do my own laundry haha.