August 2017 Comings and Goings
Comings - 5
- FINALLY!!! My perfect white belt with gold hardware and ideal width.
- 2 pairs of shoes to replace 2 of my everyday work shoes.
- A white cardigan from the Aritzia sample sale to replace my current cardigan that is getting worn out.
- Black Babaton trousers from the Aritzia sample sale that will eventually be a full replacement for the ones I currently wear - wanted to pick a pair before I desperately needed them since they're such a staple for work.
Goings - 13
- Banana Republic tan blazer - doesn't fit me the same way in the shoulders anymore. I have another light coloured blazer that I can wear in its place so I won't be looking to replace that any time soon.
- A navy sleeves blouse from Esprit - wasn't feeling the ruffles in it anymore.
- A 5 year old pencil skirt from Banana Republic that's been well loved and worn but needs to be retired.
- A sleeveless top from Banana Republic that be been in the fence about for a while. Trying to eliminate on the fence items!
- 2 skirts I bought at a great price that I'm no longer loving
- A dress from Banana Republic that was a long-time favourite but after pulling it out again recently, not feeling as much love for it.
- 3 pairs of costume jewel earrings
- Hamilton MK flats in navy and my Black MbMj Logodisc flats - both worn out beyond saving :(
- My white cardigan that is getting worn out - too bad because I really enjoyed wearing it.