July 2017 - Comings and Goings
Comings - 0!!! - my second no purchase month of the year!!! And since I had to return my espadrilles, my budget for the year went back up a bit haha. Yay!!
Goings - 6 (of those included in my wardrobe count; other stuff was just taking up closet real estate)
- my Banana Republic calf hair crossbody bag - was a bit odd because I love this bag but at the same time, out of the blue, I felt a bit iffy towards it. Not sure why, but when I look at it I don't want to give it up, but when I wear it, it just doesn't give me the same feeling of fondness as it once did. Rather than torture myself with the back and forth, I let it go.
- I had to return my Vince Camuto espradilles I bought last month because they fell apart after 9 wears! I couldn't believe it. Thankfully the store gave me a full refund but I couldn't believe the poor quality control and craftsmanship on them. So sad, because I really loved those shoes.
- Hot pink backpack - received it as a gift but I haven't been able to really fit it into my lifestyle and rather letting it sit there without a purpose, I am passing it on so it can be properly used and enjoyed.
- A scarf I had been holding onto for sentimental reasons but I thanked it and am letting someone else enjoy it.
- Returned the gold Banana Republic crossbody bag I bought last month - does it really count as a going since it didn't really become a coming? Hm...
- A Kelly green pencil skirt from Banana Republic - just wasn't feeling the same about it anymore, and I've since gotten so many other skirts that I can spare one.
- Fashion belt that worked but was getting worn out looking.
- A one-sey that my husband hates even thought I only wear it at home - I got rid of it because it was starting get worn down (not the reason why my husband hates it haha)
- Cleaned out my intimates drawer - maybe TMI but sometimes I don't give it too much thought and I accumulate new items but fail to remove the old ones. It's always nice to do a good purge of those unwanted items to regain space.