March 2017 - Comings and Goings
- Purple Latico clutch - I actually used this a lot in 2016 but found that my Michael Kors clutch was working much better for me, so I donated this for the next person to enjoy.
- Cole Haan Village II zip-satchel - I had too many similar bags in the style and I used it so much that I think it's time to let someone else enjoy it.
- Banana Republic striped color-block sweater - I accidentally put a hole in it when I was testing out my de-piller. Oops.
- A clutch from BEDO - I no longer really have a use for it since I've been able to minimize what I carry.
- A scarf I haven't worn in years
Comings - 4 (All purchased during my trip to Vegas)
- Soft pink, polka-dot sweater from Kate Spade
- White sweater from LOFT that is SUUUUPER soft and already a fast favourite and wardrobe staple
- Black leggings - YES, I'm ready to try this wardrobe trend and I'm loving it!
- A burgandy and teal blanket scarf from BCBG Max Azria