October 2017 Comings and Goings
Comings - 14 - this is a significant amount but a number of items I did not count towards my actual wardrobe number or budget as they are replacements and back-ups for my basic items. Only 6 items are actually going towards my current wardrobe count.
- Skagen Anne Marie clutch - while this didn't take from my budget since it was free, I am counting it towards my bag collection amount.
- 3 Le Sportsac weekender bags - these don't count towards budget or numbers as they are specific-use pieces to be shared between myself and my husband for travel.
- 10 Banana Republic basic short, and long-sleeve t-shirts, and a tank top - only 6 of these I'm counting towards my count because the will be in immediate rotation (of which I did place towards my budget), and the 4 are for back-up uses.
Goings - 7
- White long-sleeved T from Esprit, and 2 short sleeved Ts - 3
- A top I got as a souvenir from Nova Scotia - it's too bad because it was a cute top but the material didn't breath well so I can't even wear it at home. Its' OK, it's now a second home for me since my husband is from there so I guess it's not really a souvenir.
- Finally said goodbye to my MbMj Logodisc flats. I'd gotten replacements for them a month ago but had yet bid them farewell and was still wearing them from time to time. Alas, it was time.
- A wool sweater from Sparrow that shrank.
- Mango red crossbody bag - I love the color but the quality just really isn't there and the wear and tear is showing after less than 20 uses :(