January 2017 - Comings and Goings
Comings - 3
- All from Club Monaco: a black pencil skirt (I can't believe I don't already have one since it's such a work staple), a black faux leather skirt (something I've been keeping my eye out for a while), and a thin gray turtleneck for layering.
Goings - 5
- GAP high-waist skinny jeans - they were too stretched out from wear and I think I had bought it a size larger than it needed to be (or I lost weight... one can hope, haha)
- Banana Republic ivory cardigan - a major wardrobe staple that has been well used
- Banana Republic gray and white leopard print cardigan - another wardrobe staple that has seen better days
- Puma black and white fingerless gloves - too stretched out now to be warm
- GAP re-dyed purple broken-in khakis - I think I spent more money re-dying this than buying the original item so I felt the need to hold on to it and get some use out of it, but really, it doesn't pair well with anything else I have in my closet.
January for the win so far! More outs than ins!