September 2016 - Comings and Goings
Comings - 3
- Wilred charcoal cocoon coat - I can finally check this off my Wishlist!
- Babaton black blouse - a great addition to my work rotation and something I definitely lack, but need
- unidentified gray tunic - anyone remember when I let go if my plaid J. Crew tunic? This is its replacement and I've already worn it a number of times =)
Goings - 11
- Calvin Klein silk sleeveless blouse - one of my absolute wardrobe staples but the age in it is finally showing (at least 7 years old) ☹️
- Esprit cream colored sleeveless top - another one of my favourites but after so many years, it's starting to fit a bit weird across the back
- Banana Republic sweater I've had for years
- 2 t-shirts from the GAP
- a pair of earrings
- 2 scarves
- a cardigan
- Blue Banana Republic sheath dress - this was an exciting purchase when I got it last year but it has too much pilling now for me to feel comfortable wearing it and feel put together.
- Metallic Cole Haan tote - after purchasing the RLL totes, the weight was very apparent to me and as much as I love it, know I will unlikely reach for it as often as I used to.
Non-wardrobe related, I've cleared out some books, and other odds and ends =)