July's coming and goings
WOOHOO!!!! This is my THIRD no-purchase month out of 4 that I'm trying to hit this year. Now, full disclosure, I did pick up 2 bags the other day but I haven't decided whether to keep them so I'm not going to count them yet. They are more practical for my lifestyle and a great deal, but I know I don't need them. So we'll see. Until I commit, July is still a no-purchase month 😝 Further, July was a great month for sales - I actually sold 3 items and replenished my funds for my next pre-loved/vintage LV piece.
Coming - 3
- 2 rings with Swarovski crystals that my godmother gifted me from her recent trip to Singapore. Love these! I have very few rings and have been wanting to add a few statement pieces but have been hesitant in spending the money knowing that they may not get worn enough. Problem solved! They are slightly big so I will have to find a way to get them to stay on better.
- Pearl drop earrings from my mom.
Goings - 8
- A blue and white polka-dot Banana Republic skirt - I actually do wear this piece but I wear it because it's there (and it has pockets - which makes it so difficult for me to let go - I love pockets) and not so much because I love the skirt itself. I don't even think I loved it when I bought it many years ago, but those pockets....
- A gray cardigan I've had for ages - it was more a security blanket than a fashionable piece.
- A piece of costume jewelry - working on better using my jewelry to finish off an outfit and this one never really hit the mark due to length and style.
- Sold a costume jewelry box set - it was given to my mom, who gave it to me, and it wasn't really being used, so I found it a new home.
- Sold my MbMj Fran Q in blush - it wasn't really me
- Sold my black Kate Spade tote - love it but it was getting a bit too cumbersome for me due to its structured style. Quite sad to see it go but it just wasn't working for my commute lifestyle.
- A sleeveless knit top - the material is kinda scratchy and the horizontal stripes sort of accentuate my fat lol. It's been on my let go list for a while but always managed to escape back to my closet because I love the gold and off-white color, but wearing it the other day, the scratchiness was driving me nuts.
- Black BCBC Girls pumps - gave them to my friend.