August comings and goings
Well, August was an amazing month of additions, especially in the bag and wallet category. I love every piece, and have no regrets!
Comings - 6
- Sleeveless lace top from Mango, purchased at the Lotte Centre in Korea
- Red MCM mini wallet purchased in Incheon's duty free on my way home from Korea - I very much love the color, design, and layout; there's 2 hidden credit card slots in the bill section which I think is a brilliant detail
- 2 crossbody bags from Mango, purchased at the Lotte Centre in Korea which were fantastic finds as traveling companions - I've been using them on weekends too, and am absolutely so happy that I bought them!
- 2 Lauren by Ralph Lauren totes - after using the heck out of one during my trip, I knew I needed both!
Goings - 2
- A multi-colored sleeveless top from Banana Republic - looking at photos, the stripes and circles just make me look fat.
- My black Banana Republic trench coat - I don't like how the material makes the black color look really faded and worn out, even though I haven't worn it nearly enough for it to look like that. Also, it's a bit snug around the shoulders and I can't comfortably wear more than a single layer under it.