June's comings and goings
Comings - 5
- A black and white tweed skirt from LOFT
- MbMj scarf
- Banana Republic - peach knitted sleeveless top, pink racer-back top, and an olive cotton sheath dress - all these items are for my upcoming trip to Korea.
Goings - 6
- Navy Esprit fleece zip-up - I had so many growing up that I wore as an equivalent to a hoodie that I shy away from them now and only use them when I do outdoor activities - which is rare =P
- a pink and white tweed pencil skirt from Banana Republic - I love this skirt but somehow overtime, the inner lining is starting to peek out from under the hem, and it's quite snug, making it quite uncomfortable to wear. It feels like its binding my thighs together. And no, I did not gain that much weight for it to fit that poorly =P haha. I'm actually really sad to let this piece go.
- Black and white checkered coat - I got it from a family friend and I wore it last year as a temporary coat until I found the right one to buy. I haven't found the right one yet but I don't love this one enough to let it take up closet space.
- Orange and white striped sweatshirt from H&M - I've had this for roughly a year's time and I love it, but the body portion has shortened in length and it's one of my clothing pet-peeves, so sadly, out it goes =(
- a dress from Joe Fresh - one of my faves, but the quality of it isn't there to make it an item that will last forever.
- A gray sheath dress from Mexx - another former favorite and a benchmark item; I'm actually the closest I've been in many years to fitting into it the same way as before, but not close enough that I see myself wearing it soon. Since I've lived without it for so long, it's time to pass it onto someone who can wear it now.