November 2016 - Comings and Goings
Comings - 2
A cardigan from Banana Republic that replaces THREE in my work wardrobe. I let 1 go and transitioned the other 2 to weekend wear. Technically, I didn't spend money outside of my budget because I used left over USD from my earlier trip this year to make the purchase during our spur of the moment decision to head South for the long weekend and wander the outlets. It was the only thing I purchased despite Kate Spade having a 70% off sale and Coach having a gorgeous navy with white piping Crosby available.
And of course my Coach x PACMAN crossbody
Goings - 7
- Banana Republic navy sleeved wrap - I didn't realize how old it was, and I also threw it into the wrong wash cycle and it shrunk a bit.
- an Eddie Bauer sundress that I accidentally shrank in the dryer - oops.
- Sparrow mustard cardigan - getting a bit stretched out and worn looking.
- Matt & Nat clutch - gifted it to my sister-in-law in support of her vegan lifestyle and endeavours. This brings my goal of letting go 10 bags or SLGs to 6 out this year. It's also the first year that I've given away any bags.
- A Nike sports bra - too snug 🙁
- My Coach sneakers - they were on their last legs and I'm sad to see them go. I have a pair of Converse that I'm eyeing but I'll hold off since I still have 2 pairs of casual sneakers to wear that are classic and trendy (one of them is an off-white pair of Converse). This puts me letting go of 9 pairs of shoes this year, woohoo! I brought in 8, but I'm in the black! haha
- My off white Banana Republic skinny belt - I've been looking for a replacement for some time but I can't wear this anymore due to how worn down it looks and if it's still in my closet, I will wear it. It doesn't look good haha. So out it goes!