Well, since I blew my budget already, from here on out, we should only be seeing Goings. Staying true to my goals, I am happy to report that nothing has come in, and I've been successful in continuing to minimize. (Hm, perhaps blowing my budget is the key to achieving more wardrobe goals?)
Goings - 8 (directly from my wardrobe count)
- Banana Republic 3/4 length-sleeved top - don't feel the same way about it anymore
- Banana Republic purple sweater - it's a bit too tight now
- Adidas ballet flats - they are one of my fave pairs of shoes but sadly, are too worn out now =(
- Banana Republic non-iron, button-up - I thought this was a good buy since there's no ironing involved, but it's actually too stiff for my comfort and I think I just prefer non-button up blouses as it's easier to find a top to fit my proportions.
- A costume jewelry ring I was gifted but is too big for me
- 2 t-shirts from my workout gear
- A black turtleneck sweater that I was holding onto, but when I looked at it again, saw that it looked quite worn
Not an item in my wardrobe count because it hasn't fit me for quite some time =( but I let go of a Tahari blazer that was taking up space in my closet.
Non-wardrobe related, I've been busy letting go of random items in my home through the Facebook bid groups. SO obsessed with these bidding groups.