June comings and goings
What came in - 3
- Converse sneakers
- Mint green sleeveless blouse
What went out - 9
- A summer dress from years ago that I decided to let my cousin have to explore more sewing projects
- Nude Chanel nail polish
- 4 graphic tees that I'm going to have my cousin turn into drawstring bags for travel uses
- 1 t-shirt - didn't fit the same
- 1 tank top - too small now
- UPDATE: I DID decide to let this one go.
- not wardrobe related, but my parents are renovating their basement so I donated a lot of my childhood toys and tossed a lot of things I had been keeping. They also purged and let go of a lot of stuff so we have a trunk full of stuff to donate. Hurray!