May comings and goings
What came in - 12
- Swarovski bracelet from the Stardust collection - love it so much!! I very rarely buy costume jewelry but I LOVE Swarovski pieces and can never resist a dark colored piece.
- 3 pieces from H&M - 2 throw-over dresses in navy and orange; and a orange striped sweatshirt. These 3 purchases are fast becoming a staple in my wardrobe, especially the dresses. I had originally purchased 2 items back in February, but decided to exchange them for something else since they were still sitting in my closet with tags on them. Upon exchange, I immediately went home and changed into one of the dresses for dinner - very telling =)
- 4 skirts and a skinny belt from the Banana Republic outlet - all 5 pieces for around $50, can't go wrong there! The only draw back is that the two ivory skirts I purchased are a tad too short for work when I sit down, but great for dates nights, and evenings out.
- Dress, sandals, and earrings - they were a gift from my friend for being in her bridal party <3 (do these actually count? hrm...)
The Tano sandal from Aldo - I love the color and details of this!
What went out - 11
- Adidas Missy Elliot sneakers - after several attempts at trying to sell them, and trying to work it back into my wardrobe, I decided to just donate them. This is great because I'm one more pair of shoes down to having only 20 pairs =) still a long way to go....
- T-shirt - just didn't fit me the same anymore.
- Sweater - didn't feel the same way about it anymore.
- Black and white houndstooth jacket - letting this go was a sad moment for me; I love this piece but ruined it by trying to bleach some of the white squares =( I learned after I tried to bleach it, that trying to bleach anything that isn't cotton just turns it yellow.
- Purple denim shorts.
- Gray Tommy Hilfiger skirt with pockets (one of my previous go-to items in the summer but it was looking 'tired')
- Red and black sweater dress - really loved this piece as I had purchased it on a trip to Malaysia many years ago but it just wasn't working for me any more.
- 2 Hoodies (this makes me incredibly happy as I'm trying very hard to lessen the amount I have)
- Pair of dress shorts - from last year, don't like the fit of it any more.
- Ralph Lauren cami from their sleep wear - didn't fit any more.