- to travel more - I have a list of places and will have begun to find ways to fly for free, cut down on travel expenses, and also start a travel fund
- feeling beautiful every day - and I just mean feeling beautiful to myself so that I can focus more on the goals I want to achieve that day than be distracted by how I look; this aligns with perfecting my wardrobe
- taking better care of my skin - I've lived all my life with eczema and had a terrible our break a few years ago that just killed my self esteem; I have already begun to discard or use up products that may not be the best for me and replaced them with fragrant free items, or skin friendly products. This also means drinking a lot of water and avoiding or decreasing some foods that may not be good for me
- eating healthier - I have stopped saying I want to lose weight, because I know that the healthier I eat, the weight loss will follow, and I want to get into a better habit of eating smaller portions and putting more nutrients in me. I have begun to juice so that I can get more veggies and frutis in me that I otherwise would not.
- feel physically strong - this is a big one because I don't think skinny is what I want. I want to be fit, which I think is a big difference. Last year I began boxing again and loving it and can feel some changes already.
- try to spread more joy to people each day - I sent out Christmas cards this last holiday and that may seen standard to some people, it's a new thing for me. I'm starting small =)
Side note: I dropped off my bag of donations on the weekend, with the help of my cousin, re-fashioned a t-shirt into a tote bag, and decided to give my Gucci money clip to my best guy bff (I bought it back in my univ days for clubbing and only used it a few times).